Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Minatures review

From time to time I get carried away with hobbies everything from Victory at Sea to Necromuda and usually I thow a link into my blogroll or Stores and shops section without actually telling you anything about them well it's time to start reviewing.......


First up is Khurasan Miniatures a recent foray into Field of Glory and purchase of a zillion Swiss halberdier's unfortunately I'd already ordered them from Warweb.com. However I needed HQ units and Khurasan delivered...


They also do a wide range of uncommon historical ranges, sci-fi and fantasy ranges. They maybe a little more pricey than others but that's what quality miniatures demand.

2 comments:

The Colour Kiwi said...

Yeah i agree mate - their miniatures are pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing them when your ones arrive.

Blogger said...

Bluehost is one of the best hosting provider with plans for all of your hosting requirments.