Saturday, June 16, 2012

"He hath borne me on his back a thousand times"

It's a sad time when a man loses something he's known loger than most of his friends but today on Satuday, June 16 my chair finally decided to die. I had owned this chair since 2003 and it had seen me though the best of times and the worst of times and now he is dead. I'm reminded of a line from Hamlet..

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now?"

Anyways this puts me at a conundrum I could go out an buy a cheap chair and go through them like some sort of chairslut or I could wait this would mean I'd have a hell of a time painting,blogging and videogaming. So I have set up a donation box in the top right you don't have to donate much or at all but if enough people do I can get a new chair and any left over from donations I'll donate to my local SPCA.

Thanks
Daniel "IAINTGOTNOCHAIR' Linder



5 comments:

The Colour Kiwi said...

Bad luck mate i feel your pain. Just buy a new chair ya cheap bugger!!

Hey hows your Firestorm Armada ships coming along? im keen for another game..

KingDanNZ said...

I have a battleship so far and my dreadnought has a lean to it.

Rob said...

LMAO ..to funny... was it a Deja Vue moment. Hope there was no bodily intrusions or piercing during its demise. :-) And I pray no miniatures were killed in the destruction. Lol

The Colour Kiwi said...

hahah nice one Rob.

Sweet Dan two ships good start. You should bring them over next weekend and give em a bash.

The Colour Kiwi said...

By the way i like your new blog design, nice clean and simple :)