Sunday, October 27, 2013

MOAR THINGS


Day 2 of FlamesCon and it's over for another year and I came somewhere near the bottom :P but on my downward spiral I caught sight of some other new things (the benefit of a quick game is all the mucking around time/angel of death I get to do between games) anyways stupid me forgot my camera but Greg was on hand with his i-Thingee and emailed me some pics.

Jets pew pew pew


And some more Real Estate including a really big Mosque looks like the coming months are going to be expensive!

Corrections: Yesterday I advised that the tanks and the crewmen were being made by the same place that does Perry mini's however it is just the crewman/commanders the tanks are made by a third party.

1 comments:

The Kiwi said...

The jets look excellent.
So looking forward to when BF send those big Buildings I put down for. It's going to make for some great looking tables.
cheers