Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Product Review: Battlefronts new Plastic Stugs


I jumped at the chance to get my hands on these since I sold my old Stugs but these new plastic ones are just so much better and for $45.00USD (much better than the old $62.50) you get a lot more options include five plastic StuG III G sprues (with 7.5cm & 10.5cm gun options), one plastic Tank Commander sprue & one StuG III decal sheet.


It's a very well made unit and with the correct use of really little rare each magnets you could have a quick change out between hulls and guns. I've also burrowed some of the sexy new plastic tank commanders for my Panthers I'm currently working on.



Some generic decals which are great because you don't want to limit yourself to one company or army


Sprue close ups so,so pretty


If you're thinking about picking up some Stug G's for your Mid war or Late war lists they are worth it. They're cheaper than the old ones and twice as many options.

1 comments:

Paul W said...

BF's definitely getting the hang of plastics. These look way better than the Open Fire! Shermans :-)