Sunday, December 2, 2012

2012 Round up and catch up!

Hey patient readers/views/blog enthusiasts hope you've had a good 2012 so far this year has been good I got a promotion at work have tried more gaming systems and played more board/card games than I have in the last 10 years.

As usual I like to post only when I've painted something I think is cool or when I find a product or toy supplier or game that's awesome I also like to keep you abreast of dodgy pricks like Maelstrom Games aka Eye of the Storm and other silly moves seemingly smart gaming companies make.

I've also help start a gaming club in West Auckland called T.C.O.W (That Club out West) so that we could break away from all the drama that one club decided was wholly necessary there's also a new website for  New Zealand gamers http://www.nzwargamers.com/ so if you're a Kiwi or just like toys and games head over that way.

So far this year alone I've quit and re-picked up Warmachine/Hordes, tried Dystopian Wars and Firestorm Armada, Won prettiest painted at a Malifaux Tournament, played my first and last game of 40K in 15 years and only played in 1 Flames of War tournament. I wish I had more time for Flames but historical paint jobs can really slow you down and ware you out. As much as I'd like to have the time to blog more often I feel I'm doing injustice to a customer who needs their toys painted before mine.

That being said I'll have a product review up shortly for a product which has helped me so friggin much over the last few months (It's not Simple Green but I'll do a tutorial on that soon enough).

Thanks for reading I promise another blog update very soon none of this disappearing BS and coming back just to prove I'm alive (unlike my cat).

P.S The chair fund made a grand total of zero dollars thank you for believing in me :P

0 comments: